Spring is finally on its way. If you are looking for a way to start the season, check out the list of memoirs below. By reading any of these memoirs, you are immersing yourself in the authors’ lives. Their stories are so fascinating and entangling that you will find yourself connected with them for years to come. Trust me, pick a memoir and read it.
It’s the best way to start spring!
- Zelda: A Biography by Nancy Milford
- Her: A Memoir by Christa Parravani
- Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison by Piper Kerman
- I Forgot to Remember: A Memoir of Amnesia by Su Meck
- A Piece of Cake: A Memoir by Cupcake Brown